Western CoalFields Limited (WCL) has released the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification, offering ITI, Non-ITI, Technician, and Graduate Level Apprenticeships. If you’re interested in these opportunities and fulfill the eligibility criteria, you can begin submitting your online applications from September 1, 2023, until September 16, 2023.
To ensure your eligibility for the recruitment, it’s crucial to review the advertisement thoroughly. The advertisement provides detailed information about age restrictions, specific eligibility criteria for various positions, the selection process, syllabus, and other comprehensive details. It’s recommended that you refer to the advertisement before proceeding with your application to have a clear understanding of the requirements and procedures.
WCL Apprentice 2023 Vacancy Details
- ITI Pass Trade Apprentice: 815 Posts Eligibility: ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream. For Trade Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification.
- Fresher’s Trade Security Guard: 60 Posts Eligibility: Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Graduate Apprentice: 101 Posts Eligibility: BE / B.Tech Mining Engineering Degree.
- Technician Apprentice: 215 Posts Eligibility: Diploma in Mining Engineering OR Mining OR Mine Surveying in Any Recognized Institute in India.
Candidates willing to apply for Graduate/Technician Apprentice in WCL, they will be required to submit online Web-Application Form within the prescribed time period in the official website of WCL (www.westerncoal.in) mentioning their enrolment details of National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) web portal. No other Mode of Application shall be accepted.
Apply Online Start Date: 01/09/2023
Last Date for Apply Online: 16/09/2023 upto 05:00 PM
Complete Form Last Date: 16/09/2023
Exam Date: To be released
Gen / OBC/ EWS : 0/-
SC / ST : 0/-
PH (Divyang) : 0/-
No Application Fee Details Mentioned in Notification.
1. Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) Further, they have to apply in web application form available at official portal of WCL (www.westerncoal in) on or before last date of submission. No other mode of application would be accepted. No application shall be accepted after due date.
2. Candidate has a choice to select an area of WCL for training but does not have any Right Allotment of area shall be done by the WCL management as per availability.
3. The eligible candidates are required to mention percentage of Marks obtained in the qualifying examination in Degree / Diploma. In case semester results are declared in Grade Point Average, then CGPA shall be converted into percentage as per norms of the Institute /University. Documents in this regard should to be provided by the candidate. Candidate has to enter percentage in the web application form, in Numeric Form only without any special characters.
Monthly Stipend to the apprentices from the date of engagement shall be paid as below
- Graduate Apprentice Rs 9,000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice Rs 8,000/- per month Note No other allowances/benefits will be provided.
- Qualification One year’s ITI (SCVT/NCVT): Stipend Rs 7700/- per month
- Two year’s ITI (SCVT/NCVT): Rs 8050/- per month 3 Fresher prescribed in the Apprentices Rule 1992
- Fresher: Rs 6000/- per month or qualification based as
Note: No other allowances / benefits will be provided. Payment of Stipend shall be governed by the directions issued by respective RDSDEs.
|Position||Apply Link||Notification Link|
|ITI Apprentices||Apply Now||Notification|
|Non-ITI Apprentices||Apply Now||Notification|
|Technician Apprentices||Apply Now||Notification|
|Graduate Level Apprentices||Apply Now||Notification|