The Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program, an initiative by Schaeffler India, aims to acknowledge and support individuals who are creating distinctive and sustainable solutions with the potential to make a widespread positive influence on society. This fellowship program is set to award fellowship grants of INR 10 Lakh each, along with exclusive mentorship and networking opportunities at CIIE.CO at IIM, Ahmedabad, to a total of 10 individuals aged between 18 and 35 years.
Schaeffler India specializes in high-precision components and systems for engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as offering rolling and plain bearing solutions for various industrial uses. Deeply committed to sustainability, the company views it as a fundamental aspect of its corporate strategy and a core corporate value. Through nurturing entrepreneurial spirit and inspiring innovative ideas, the program aims to cultivate a positive impact, thereby contributing to a sustainable, fair, and inclusive future.
Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2023 Eligibility
- Applicants should belong to the age group of 18 to 35 years (as on 1st September 2023)
- Should be a resident of India
- Open for individuals, groups of individuals, organizations of profit or non-profit both across India
- Early-stage start-ups or NGOs with functioning prototype can participate
- The project must be related to any of the following categories:
- Environment Sustainability
- Renewable Energy
- Carbon Neutrality
- Circular Economy
- Natural Resource Management
- Application of Technology like Robotics / Drone in Social Sector
- An entry must not just be a concept, idea, or mock-up and needs to fulfill the following six requirements:
- Clear target market or audience
- Addressing clear need, problem, or opportunity
- Potential to scale and positively impact people
- Economical and sustainable
- Commercial viability
- Should be a prototype
- The project MUST NOT be an established commercial venture
- A participant also needs to submit the entries describing their work in the form of idea pitch deck and a video that can be uploaded on the website
Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2023 Benefits
- Each of the 10 winning projects will be granted an award of INR 1 Lakh.
- A 24-week hybrid mentorship opportunity at the prestigious CIIE.CO, IIM Ahmedabad, to help the winners further develop and scale their solutions.
- Access to Schaeffler India’s network & partners.
- Entry to a fellow community of peers.
How to Apply for Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2023
- Click Apply: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Login/Register: Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID. If not registered, sign up using your Email/Mobile/Gmail.
- Redirect: You’ll be directed to the Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program page.
- Read Details: Carefully read the program details and click ‘Apply Now’.
- Form Completion: Fill in the necessary details in the online application form.
- Upload Documents: Upload relevant documents, an idea pitch deck, and a video describing your ideas/project.
- Answer Questions: Respond to the provided questions.
- Accept Terms: Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Preview: Review your application in ‘preview mode’.Submit: Click ‘Submit’ to finalize your application.
- An idea pitch deck in PDF format with size less than 4 MB
- A video (90-120 seconds) describing the ideas/projects
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2023 Apply Link
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|