SBI announces vacancies for specialist cadre officer on regular basis; check salary, other details
The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from candidates for recruitment in multiple posts of Specialist Cadre Officer.
SBI Vacancy Details
1. Circle Advisor (Central Armed Police Forces): 1 postAge as on cut-off date 01.11.2022: Maximum 62 years (Born not before 02.11.1960)
2. Manager (Credit Analyst): 55 vacancies
Age as on 30.06.2022: Minimum 25 and Maxmimum 35 years
Suggested place of posting: Anywhere in India
Selection Procedure: Short listing and interaction
Educational Qualification: Graduate (any discipline) from Government recognized University or Institution and (Full time) MBA (Finance) / PGDBA / PGDBM/ MMS (Finance) / CA / CFA / ICWA.
Probation period: 2 yearsPay Scale: Rs (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230)
3. Manager (Projects-Digital Payments): 5 vacancies
4. Manager (Products-Digital Payments/Cards): 2 vacancies
5. Manager (Products-Digital Platforms): 2 vacancies
Age (As on 31.08.2022): Minimum 28 and Maximum 35 years
Online registration of application and payment of fees: From November 22 to December 12, 2022. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc. failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
Fire more details visit here