To check the scholarship payment status on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) for students, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of NSP (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- Click on the “Login” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your login credentials (Application ID and Password).
- Click on the “Login” button to access your account.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Application Status” tab.
- Select the scholarship scheme for which you have applied.
- Click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- The status of your scholarship payment will be displayed on the screen.
To track NSP payments on PFMS (Public Financial Management System), you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of PFMS (https://pfms.nic.in/) and click on the “Reports” tab on the homepage.
- Select the “Scheme-wise Report” option from the dropdown menu.
- On the Scheme-wise Report page, select the relevant financial year and scheme from the dropdown menus.
- Once you select the scheme, the page will display a list of all the transactions related to that scheme, including NSP payments.
- You can use the search bar to find a specific transaction or payment related to NSP.
- You can also filter the results based on various parameters such as state, district, bank, etc.
- Once you find the NSP payment you are looking for, you can view its details such as the transaction amount, date, and status.
If your scholarship payment status is “Approved by PFMS,” it means that the payment has been transferred to your bank account. If the status is “Payment Failed,” you may need to contact the scholarship authority or your bank to resolve the issue.
Note: Please make sure that your bank account details are correctly entered on the NSP portal to avoid any payment issues.