The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced the issuance of admit cards for the Computer-Based Written Test (CBT) for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department). The CBT will be held from 16th March 2023 to 1st April 2023. The total number of posts for this position is 972.
Overview for post of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department) JKSSB
|Exam Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Account Assistant (Finance) Exam|
|Total Number of Posts||972|
|Exam Date||16th March 2023 to 1st April 2023|
|Level-1 Admit Card Release Date||9th March 2023 (04:00 PM) to 12th March 2023|
|Level-2 Admit Card Release Date||3 days prior to the examination date(s)|
|Selection Criteria and Syllabus||Available on the official website of the Board|
|Negative Marking||1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer|
|Help-Desk Contact Numbers||0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar)|
Admit Card Release Dates
The admit cards for the Level-1 City Intimation of the candidates whose examinations are scheduled from 16th March 2023 to 1st April 2023 will be hosted on the official website of JKSSB from 9th March 2023 (04:00 PM) to 12th March 2023. The final Level-2 Admit Card will be released three (03) days prior to the examination date(s).
Admit Card Details
The Level-1 Admit Card contains information about the Exam City, Exam Date, and Exam Time. The Level-2 Admit Card will contain details such as Name and Address of Exam Centre.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of JKSSB using their Application ID and Date of Birth. They should read the instructions carefully before appearing for the exam. Admit cards will not be sent by post. In case of any difficulty in downloading the admit card, candidates may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at email@example.com.
Selection Criteria and Syllabus
The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts have already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board.
The candidates are informed that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examinations.
How to Download the JKSSB E-Admit Card
The stepwise procedure to download the JKSSB E-Admit Card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
- On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
- Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
- Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
- On successful completion of the above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, and in case of any mismatch, please contact the helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
- Level-1 City Intimation: This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the exam date to inform the exam city, exam date, and exam time to the candidate.
- Level-2 Final E-Admit Card: This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
- CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE LEVEL-2 E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
- Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.