Applications through online mode, are invited from the eligible candidates who are domiciles in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the academic/Professional qualification and age, for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Jal Shakti Department, details of which are given in the following succeeding, in terms of the Jammu & Kashmir “Engineering (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1978 notified vide SRO 297 of 2006 dated 14-09-2006, and, the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 2021:-
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application. Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 29.12.2022,
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 28.01.2023. .
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2022.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 29.01.2023 (12:00am) to 31.01.2023 (11:59 pm) (3 days). Instructions in. this regard will be made available on the website.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
- Candidates will not be required to submit a hard copy of the online application form and the mandatory/requisite documents.
- In case the mediatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded the online application form, the application form/candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications. much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Tentative date of examination is 4th week of April, 2023.
Download Full Notification Here