Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing
in the J&K Economics & Statistics (Non-Gazetted) Departmental Examination. The details of the examinations are given here under:-
The candidates who have already applied in response to Notification No.
PSC/Exam/21/2020 dated 15.10.2020
need not to apply again.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Departmental Examinations.
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission www.jkpsc.nic.in from 26.09.2022.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the examination before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application Form complete in all respects alongwith the requisite fee (Online mode only) is 15.10.2022.
- Candidates will also be required to submit in person or by the registered/speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form, alongwith copy of the bank challan duly stamped by the J&K Bank Branch concerned and the Eligibility Certificate duly recorded by the Director General, Economics & Statistics in the Office of the Public Service Commission at Reshamgarh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be on or before 21.10.2022.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 26.09.2022
Last date for submission of online applications = 15.10.2022
Date of commencement of the examination = Ending December
Download Official Notification Here