JKBOSE 10th Practical: Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education Has Released Class 10th Datesheet and Exam Will be Conducted in the Month of March-April. Meanwhile JKBOSE has Released Notice For Institutions To Submit The Practical (Internal Assessment) Of Annual Regular Student To The JKBOSE By or Before 07-03-2023. The Heads of the concerned Sub/Branch Board Offices should compile the awards as per the Centre Notices and send the same to the Office of Assistant Secretary, Secrecy-1st, K.D. by or before 10-03-2023.
JKBOSE 10th Practical Details:
|Conducting Body||Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE)|
|Title||JKBOSE 10th Practical Award|
|To Be Submitted by||Schools/Institutions|
The Head of the Schools/Institutions Enrolled under Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education Shoud Follow Following Instructions Regarding Submissions pf Practical (Internal Assessment) Award.
- The marks be awarded on duly prescribed format/s to be downloaded http://www.jkbose.nic.in.
- The awards must be legible and without cutting, overwriting or use of correction fluids.
- The internal assessment awards must be submitted In duplicate against complete examination Roll No bearing proper signature of subject examiner and attested by the Head of the concerned Institution.
- The Heads of Institutions (Govt./Pvt) of Kashmir Division shall ensure to maintain Internal Assessment record of respective candidates duly signed by the teacher concerned, Examination In-charge and HOI for future reference.
- The Heads of the Institutions must ensure to submit the awards within the stipulated time period and late submission shall entall penalty as admissible under Board norms.