As the examination roll no’s stand allotted to the candidates appearing In SSE (10th Class), HSP-I (11thClass) and HSP-II (12th Class) Session, Annual Regular, 2023 Exams of soft zone area of JD In the respective school portals, It Is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned Heads of institutions of Govt/Pvt. affiliated Higher Secondary Schools falling under the soft zone areas of Jammu Division that they shall submit the Internal assessment awards in duplicate of all compulsory practical subjects at their respective Divisional/Sub/Branch Offices of JKBOSE, JD by or before 25-02-2023 as per the prescribed formats, separately for 10th /11th /12th.
The Head of the institution shall follow the following Instructions with proper care and concern before the submission of the Internal assessment awards to prevent any inconvenience to any stakeholder in future:-
1. The marks are to be awarded on duly prescribed formats (Separately for 10th /11th /12th) which can be downloaded from Official Website of JKBOSE i.e.
2. The award must be legible and error free; cutting and overwriting and use of whitener In any case shall not be accepted.
3. The Roll no. of ABSENT candidate/s must be reflected In the assessment, as “Absent”; no roll number shall be left. blank in any case.
4. The Internal assessment must be submitted in duplicate under proper signature of Subject/s Examiner/s duly attested by the head of the concerned Institution.
5. All the internal assessment awards must be routed through the concerned Sub/Branch offices; no internal assessment will be accepted through the medium
of email and by post.
6. The assessment awards shall mention the complete examination roll no of the candidates.
7. All the Heads of Institutions (Govt./Private) of Jammu Division shall ensure to maintain Internal Assessment record (Candidate wise, subject wise) of their respective institutions duly signed by the teacher concerned, Examination Incharge and Principal/HOI for future consultations, if any, by BOSE authorities.
Note : In case of any query regarding online allotted roll nos. please feel free to e-mail on email@example.com
In case, the above instructions are not followed and not submitted within the stipulated period the responsibility shall squarely lie upon the head of the Institution concerned and no request shall be entertained without imposing pre/post exam penalty as admissible under BOSE norms