JEE Advanced 2023: The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2023 will be conducted on June 4. IIT Guwahati, the hosting institute, recently released the admit cards for the exam. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official JEE Advanced website — jeeadv.ac.in
Headlines for JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Day Guidelines:
1. Admit Card and Photo ID Mandatory for Entry: Candidates must carry their admit cards and valid original photo identity cards for entry into the exam hall.
2. Identity Verification: The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators and IIT representatives at the center. No extra time will be given for completing formalities.
3. Serious Offense: Use of unfair means or impersonation will be considered a serious offense and may result in legal action.
4. Compulsory Frisking: All candidates will undergo extensive frisking before entering the examination center.
5. Permitted Items: Candidates can carry pens, pencils, drinking water in transparent bottles, downloaded admit cards, and original photo identity cards.
6. Banned Items: Smart/digital/programmable/analog watches, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, earphones, and other electronic gadgets are not allowed. Also, any printed/blank/handwritten paper, calculators, wallets, cameras, and similar items are prohibited.
7. Dress Code: Candidates are advised not to wear items containing metals like rings, bracelets, and earrings. Clothes with big buttons are also not advisable. Open footwear like chappals and sandals are recommended.
8. Timely Arrival: Candidates must reach the examination center in advance and complete the necessary formalities mentioned in the admit card.
9. Strict Entry Deadline: Candidates arriving after the commencement of the examination for each paper will not be allowed to take the exam under any circumstances.
10. No Early Exit: Candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the specified times for each paper.
These guidelines are crucial for a smooth conduct of the JEE Advanced 2023 examination.