Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited for unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch) of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course commencing Jan 2024. Eligible candidates can check all the details in this article.
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Details
Indian Navy has announced 35 vacancies SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 for Men & Women
Educational Qualification Required: A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned
educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the
(a) MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer
Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration &
Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), OR
(b) MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
Who can Apply
- Candidates who have graduated/post graduated or in the final year(regular/integrated) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- The university for the above mentioned should be incorporated by an Act of Centralor State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities/ Autonomous Universities under UGC, Act 1956; IIT Act, 1961; AICTE Act, 1987; NITSER Act, 2007; IIIT Act, 2014
- Candidates who have obtained a degree in Engineering (regular/integrated) with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA/System from such foreign university/ college/ institution.
- The university/college/institution should be recognised by the Government of India for the purpose or Engineering Degree/equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities established under AIU, Act 1973.
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The candidates age should be betweeen 02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004 to apply for the SSC Executive IT Recruitment posts
Date of Submission of Application 04 Aug 2023
Last Date of Submission 20 Aug 2023
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Excutive IT Recruitment
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Look for the Application Submission Window
- Keep the all relevant documents handy to enable Correct information
- Full all the details correctly as on Matriculation Certificate
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/ change will be entertaine
All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets (for candidates appearing in final year) upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and
all semesters (for candidates who have completed their degree), date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National
Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/ TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application. Candidates are to take print
out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.