India Post has Started application for the posts of GDS( Gramin Dak Sevak) with the deadline for submission being August 23. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of India Post GDS at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The application edit window will open on 24th of August to 26th of August.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 Details
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 vacancy details: This recruitment drive aims to fill 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 age limit: The candidate’s age should be between the age of 18 to 40 years.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
The candidate should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to a secondary standard as a compulsory or elective subject.
India Post GDS recruitment 2023 application fee: Candidates are required to pay ₹100 as the application fee. However, the following category is exempted from fee payment, all female / trans-woman candidates and all SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment
To apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts with India Post, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of India Post for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
2. Look for the “Registration” link on the website’s homepage.
3. Click on the link, and it will take you to the application form.
4. Fill in all the required details accurately, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
5. Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature, as per the specified format and size.
6. Pay the application fee
7. Click on the “Submit” or “Apply” button to submit your application.
7. Download your application from and print it for the future reference
Make sure to submit your application before the deadline on August 23 to be considered for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts with India Post. Good luck with your application!
Documents Required for GDS Recruitment 2023
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Application Starting Date 03.08.2023
- Application Last Date 23.08.2023
- Application Edit Starting Date 24th of August
- Application Edit Last Date 26th of August.