India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post has released recruitment notification for the GDS recruitment for the posts Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). Interested candidates can apply online through www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. In this article we have discussed all the necessary details for more details candidates are advised to visit official website of India Post GDS.
Application process has been started on May 22 and to continue till June 11. The candidates can edit or do correction to their applications between June 12 and June 14. Interested candidates need to read the all details before applying for the recruitment.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The candidates should have a class 10th passed degree in Mathematics and English from any recognized board of school education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India. Candidates should have also knowledge of computers and knowledge of cycling.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Check the Eligibility before applying for the posts
- Visit the official website of India Post for online registration https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Create your account by providing your details
- Fill the the application from with the necessary details
- Upload your documents your photograph, signature, and other
- Pay your application FEE by debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-wallet.
- Submit your application from after the completion
- Print the application form for future reference. Keep the printout and payment receipt safely
Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee to apply for this post. However, female applicants, SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants will not have to pay any fee.
- Application Begin : 22/05/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/06/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 11/06/2023
- Correction Date : 12-14 June 2023
- Merit List / Result : Notified Soon