The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has extended the registration process for the IGNOU July 2022 session till October 27. Interested and eligible candidates can still apply for the IGNOU July 2022 session from the official website– ignou.ac.in. Candidates will have to register themselves first and then log in and apply.
The IGNOU July 2022 session is for Online Distance Learning, ODL for the undergraduate and postgraduate programs. IGNOU is offering various online courses such as management, BA Programs such as gender studies, sociology, so political science, music and other subjects. Candidates are advised to visit the official website– ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for more details.
How to Apply For IGNOU July 2022 session
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Then click on the admission registration and then on new registration button and get yourselves registered
- Enter the details and upload all the documents required
- Pay the fees and click on submit button
- Download and take a printout for your own reference.