GMC Udhampur Jobs Applications are invited from PSC/ Non-PSC doctors for the tenure post of Registrars / Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three years in terms of SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013. The specimen of applications form is available below
The Application form complete in all respects along-with copies of all the required self-attested documents besides a Bank Draft amounting to Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical College, Udhampur from J&K Bank only, should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the last date of receipt of applications for the purpose. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law:
1 Forensic Medicine
2 General Medicine
3 Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
7 General Surgery
11 Obsts. & Gynae.
12 Radio Diagnosis
S. No. Demonstrator
20 Community Medicine
21 Radio Therapy
1. CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY :
Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect or incomplete relevant documents submitted shall invite rejection without further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES: a) For PSC Candidates :
1) The in-service doctor be paid salary as per their LPC.
2) The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 02- JK (HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 read with Govt. Order No. 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019 For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
3) In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
b. FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE: -(Non-PSC Candidates)
1. The Non–PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as ors cut off date.
c. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES
1. QUALIFICATIONS: MBBS. (HD, MS. DNB,.. Ph. D will be preferred).
2. The doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline in GMC, Jammu or any other Govt. Medical College within the U.T of J&K but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
3. The doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Any appointee (Doctor) intending to leave the Job shall have to provide one-month prior notice duly forwarded by the concerned HoD or else and the doctor shall have to deposit one month’s salary in this institution.
5. No Experience certificate shall be issued before 2 years after joining.
6. The tenure shall be terminated at any time if the work and conduct is found unsatisfactory or in case of indiscipline / misconduct.
7. The vacancy position in each speciality is liable to increase or decrease and in case no vacancy is available in any speciality aue to any reason, interview in that speciality shall riet be conducted.
d. THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TES-TIMONIALS: –
1. 10th Marks Card/ Diploma/ DOB Certificate.
2. MBBS/M. Sc Degree and NMC/ State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
3. MD/MS/DNB/ Ph.D degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
4. MBBS Attempts Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
5. MBBS/MSc. Marks Cara All Profs. / Semesters.
6. Domicile of UT of J&K.
7. Rural Service Experience Certificate issued by the competent Authority / head of the institution.
8. Professional Publication, Publications in index/ National Journals as prescribed.
9. Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu /Srinagar fl respect of in-service candidates.
10. NoC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of in-service candidate.
11. The candidates must furnish an affidavit duly attested by the ist class Magistrate to the effect that the he / she has neither completed nor doing and never left the Registrar ship / Senior Residency!’ Demonstrator ship midway in any discipline.
12 Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
13. House Job Certificate (Jr. /Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized authority.
14. PSC Candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from Administrative Department.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview .
How to Apply GMC Udhampur
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under: -Date of Start of wceipt of application forms: – 05-12-2022 Last dated of Receipt of Application forms:- 20-12-2022
Note: The date of interview shall be notified separately.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE UDHAMPUR
Office No. (0191-2584247) Fax No. (0191-2584234)
Click here For Complete Notification