Coal India Limited EWS Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity offered by Coal India Limited to students who are pursuing UG degree in Engineering and Medical course. The main objective of this scholarship is to spread quality professional education among meritorious (BPL) students with merit to nurture successful careers.
Coal India Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- Open for applicants who are 25 years of age as of the first of November of the current academic session.
- The candidates must be pursuing a full-time degree course in Engineering in Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer IT, Environment, Electronics and Tele Communications, Medical disciplines in IITs, NITs and such Engineering and Medical colleges recognized by the Central or State Government.
- They must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
Prizes & Rewards: Total course fee for the entire period of the course
Direct Link to Apply: Click Here
- The candidates applying for Coal India Limited Scholarship, 2023 should submit a scholarship application form, birth certificate, and the photo identity proof.
- The applicants should also submit their mark sheet from 12th standard, proof of rank in the qualifying exam, and residential proof.
- The candidates are expected to submit a caste certificate and a certificate for physically challenged.
How to Apply
Via post only at – Chief General Manager (Welfare), Coal India Limited, Coal Bhawan, 10, Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata – 700001 Phone Number – (033)-22488099 Fax Number – (033)-22313875/22135778