Appointment of Assistant Compilers, Finance Department, under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
Consequent upon the selection of Assistant compilers in the Finance Department, under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits vide above referred JKSSB letter No. and subsequent to the recommendation of Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation and Re-construction vide their O.M No:- DMRRR-MR/154/2021 dated:- 05.10.2021 and Finance Department’s communication to this Directorate vide No:-FDESTB/56/2021-03 dated:-06.10.2021, and further on the basis of Final verification of character and antecedents of the selected candidate conveyed by the CID JK, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of Ravina Kausar D/o Bashir Ahmed, Rio Village Keharpora Kachwan, Kokernag, Anantnag, figuring at S. No. 54 in ST category, as Assistant Compiler in Pay level 4 (25500-81100) Divisional Cadre Kashmir under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
Ref : – No:-01:- SSB/Sel/Secy/ M/03/ 2021/6314-20
No : -02:- 0.M No:-DMRRR-MR/154/2021
The appointment shall be subject to the following conditions
A. The appointee shall be allowed to join only on production, checking/ Verification of the following certificates in original:-
1. Academic Qualification Certificate.
2. Matriculation /Date of Birth Certificate.
3. Health Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer concerned.
4. Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
5. Certificate from concerned authorities to the effect that “No loan under self employment Schemes has been availed” by the appointee concerned.
6. Migrant Registration Certificate.
7. Category certificate wherever applicable
B. The appointment of the candidate shall further be subject to the following conditions that:-
1. She shall execute an agreement in the “form” prescribed under Jammu & Kashmir Migrant (Special Drive) Recruitment Rules, 2013, issued under SRO-412 of 2009 dated 30-12-2009.
2. She shall give an undertaking duly attested by First Class Magistrate in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case an adverse report about her academic/ technical/ category certificate, is received, from concerned authority, she shall have no right to claim her appointment as Assistant Compiler and the same shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
3. If on verification, the certificate(s) produced by the appointee are proved to be fake or forged, the appointment shall be cancelled ab-initio.
4. The salary of the appointee shall not be drawn and disbursed to her until and unless satisfactory report about genuineness of her certificate(s) is received from the concerned quarters.
5. The appointee shall be on probation for a period of 02 years.
6. The appointee shall report to the Joint Director, J&K Funds Organization, Haft Chinar, Finance Complex, Kashmir, Srinagar within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of appointment order. In case the appointee fails to join with in the stipulated period, her appointment shall be
deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.
7. The Joint Director, Funds Kashmir shall issue formal orders for her posting.
8. The appointment of the candidate shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per SRO400 of 2009 dated 24-12-2009.
9. The inter-se-seniority of the appointee shall be in the order of merit list issued vide No:- SSB/Sel/Secy/M/03/2021/6314-20 dated:- 23.09.2021 by the J&K Service Selection Board.
10. The appointment shall be subject to outcome of writ petition(s) if any pending disposal before any competent court of Jurisdiction related to the selection.
Finance Complex, Muthi Jammu/Old Sectt Srinagar
Email id : – email@example.com Phone/FAX 0194-2474215, 0191-2598724